Terms of Service
By using scrummageapp.com (“Service”) provided by Scrummage, LLC ("Company") you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms of Service. Use includes access via the Service, directly or through a third-party application.
Basic Account Terms
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information during the signup process. Accounts created by “bots” or other automated means are not permitted.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- Your login may only be used by one person and you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages, or any viruses or code of a destructive nature.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law and you may not use the Service for any illegal purpose, as defined under the laws of the United States, the State of Texas, and your local jurisdiction.
- The Company claims no intellectual property rights over the material or content you upload to the Service.
- If you are an authorized representative of a corporation or other legal entity, these Terms of Service apply equally to the entity and all accounts under your account.
- Each account is subject to a 30 day free trial that begins the date the account is created and ends 30 calendar days after that. A valid credit card is required for payment after the trial period has ended.
- The Service is billed monthly in advance and is non-refundable. A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
- No refunds or credits will be applied for partial months of service or downgrades in the month occurring. Upgrades will be charged the new rate on the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity.
- The current prices for all Company services are posted at http://getscrummage.com and may be changed at any time. Whenever there is a price change, existing customers will be charged at the new rate on the next billing cycle at least 30 days after the posting of the new price.
- Service charges are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you are responsible for the payment of all such fees.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at any time by clicking the Account Settings link in the global account menu. Cancellations take effect immediately. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
- All of your Content will be immediately inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation or termination and will remain on our servers for 30 days, after the 30 days it will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account for any reason at any time and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranty of any kind.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- The Company may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, or any part, with or without notice, at any time. The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any change in the service, price changes, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You understand and agree that The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from your use of the Service or inability to use the Service, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary.
- The Company has no obligation to pre-screen Content, but may in our sole discretion refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service that we deem objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Excessively frequent requests to the Service, whether malicious or unintentional, may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the Service. The Company determines what constitutes excessive usage, in its sole discretion. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The currently posted Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and The Company related to all Services, superseding any prior agreements including any prior versions of the Terms of Service. The Company may change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Continued use of the Service after any change shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- The failure of The Company to enforce any provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]